Dedicated to the greater Madison County area, HSHP is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 provider of a wide range of programs and services. Our commitment to community includes:
- A community-based Board of Directors
- Strong health education programs and disease management services
- Working with patients and families who need assistance in finding a way to afford the health care they need
- Partnering with other key health care and community organizations including Madison Community Health Consortium
- Lifeline services, provided through Madison Home Care, that enable patients who are at home to call for help if they are unable to reach a telephone
Hot Springs Health Program is dedicated to serving the primary health care needs of the people of Madison County and surrounding areas through an organization oriented to and directed by the community.
Learn More About Us
Use the links below to learn more about Hot Springs Health Program.