If you have a Telehealth visit scheduled with your provider, then please follow the steps below to make sure that the Telehealth website will work with your device.
- Make sure that you have a smartphone, tablet, or computer such as a laptop, which is connected to the internet and has a camera and a telephone attached.
- Test your connection. Go to this link: https://doxy.me/precall-test and click the Run Test button.
- If you get a popup message that asks if you would like to share your microphone or camera with toxbox.com, then click Yes, or Share, or Allow.
- If you see your face under Video, and see the meter moving when you speak in the Audio section, then you are ready for your Telehealth visit with your provider.
- If you do not see your face or see the meter move when you speak, then please restart your phone or device and try steps 1-4 again, or if possible, try another device or another internet browser in the same device.
- If you are still unable to get the test to run successfully, then please call the front desk of the center you scheduled with, and let them know that you are unable to do a telehealth visit, and they will find an alternative way to get your visit accomplished.