Even if you have already enrolled in Patient Portal, you must read and accept the following “Portal Agreement” every time you use our portal. Then, please click the “I Agree” link at the bottom of this page.
- I understand that the Patient Portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency, I will call my clinic or dial 911.
I understand that Lab Results are posted on my Patient Portal as soon as they are available, which is often before my healthcare provider has had time to review those results. For more information on this, and how it can affect you, please click here.
- If I believe that there is something wrong or missing from my portal account, then I will send a message via the portal to notify staff to make corrections.
- If I do NOT receive a response to a message I sent within 3 business days, then I will call the office where I am normally seen. I understand that I will not receive a response to a Patient Portal message on weekends or holidays. This includes refill requests. If my medical concern is urgent, then I will contact the medical center where I am normally seen by telephone.
Tip: If you don’t find an expected email from us check your SPAM and JUNK folders. To avoid any missed messages, please notify us with any changes to your email address.
- I understand that my username and password will be unique to my health information and sharing my username and password may grant others access to my health information. I further understand that any health information disclosed as a result of sharing my username and password may no longer be protected under federal or state law and could be further released by the individual who receives the information.
- I understand that access to Patient Portal will be monitored through a logon audit.
- Adolescent patients have the right to medical privacy by law. Therefore, parents will not have access to the portal for patients ages 13-18.
- I understand that I should remember to log out and close my browser when I am finished accessing the password protected Patient Portal. This prevents someone else from accessing my personal information if I leave or share my computer, or if I use a public computer (i.e., like a library, kiosk, or internet cafe).
- I understand that the terms and conditions of this user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.